THREE-BITE SUNFLOWER COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, sift or whisk together flours and starch. Add salt and baking powder, and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix sunflower butter, fruit puree, and oil with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In a microwave or saucepan, heat 1/3 c water; once heated, dissolve stevia in the water. SEt aside.
- Add flour mixture to fruit/sunflower butter mixture, adding in batches, and mixing in between. Before the last batch of flour, add the hot water, mix, and then finish adding flour, stirring only until moistened.
- Quickly and gently fold in sunflower seeds and carob/chocolate chips, stirring only until evenly mixed.
- Scoop by the tablespoonful on prepared baking sheet, and back for 10-12 minutes, until firm to the touch and lightly golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool on baking sheet a few minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.