Want to win one a lovely Lotion Bar like this from Worker B?
Image courtesy www.worker-b.com
A couple of Minneapolis farmers market friends of mine recently started a new company called Worker B. Worker B makes handcrafted lotions and balms here in Minneapolis using organic, high quality ingredients - never any fillers, synthetics, or preservatives. They use exclusively raw honey, beeswax, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic almond oil, organic avocado oil, vitamin E, propolis tincture, and organic essential oils to create their fabulous products, which range from hand lotions to lip balms. Not only do I enjoy their philosophy and products, I am totally in love with their slick branding and packaging look, which was designed by a local Minneapolis agency. Worker B is available online, as well as at a number of Minneapolis retail locations and farmer's markets. These guys get around!
After spending the summer pestering them every week at the Farmer's Markets around town, I've now had the opportunity to try a number of their products. I liked how they felt clean and pure, and I was able to tolerate them just fine, even with my skin sensitivity. My favorite is the Lotion Bar (pictured above), a rich and nourishing balm that keeps my hands and elbows soft, even after long days in the garden, long nights in the clay studio, and dry Minnesota winters!
Lucky for you, the generous folks at Worker B were kind enough to give me two of their lotion bars for a giveaway! I've been holding on to them since October, just waiting for the cold winter months where we're all desperate for a little skin-nourishing moisture. Two lucky readers will each receive one bar!
So, without further adieu, here's the skinny...
Worker B Lotion Bar GIVEAWAY
How to Enter
Do one or all of the following to enter - the more things you do, the more chance you have to win! Only U.S. and Canada shipping addresses are eligible. I will select a winner for each bar through a random number generator. Good luck!
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to stay soft and smooth in the cold winter months.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and link back to this post (http://tinyurl.com/workerb), and leave a comment below that you did.
- Become a "fan" on my blog's Facebook page and leave a comment below that you did.
- Become a "fan" of Worker B on Facebook and leave a comment below that you did.
- Tweet this giveaway and link back to this post, and leave a comment below that you did. Example: Enter the @workerbbuzz lotion bar #giveaway from @eatingfreely http://tinyurl.com/workerb #organic #gf
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment below that you did: @eatingfreely
- Follow Worker B on Twitter and leave a comment below that you did: @workerbbuzz
Please make sure you leave an e-mail address when leaving your comment so I can contact you if you win!
Contest closes Monday, January 24, 2011 at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced Tuesday, January 25, 2011.
For more information about Worker B and to shop their online store, please visit their website: www.worker-b.com.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. SEE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS HERE.